Drop everything (unless it's breakable) and settle back for a good dose o' creepy. Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the illustrated audio/visual readings from the supernatural/occult crime chiller, Ash: Return Of The Beast, are up and running. The story is set mainly in present day Seattle and was inspired by the mysterious 1947 disappearance of the urn containing the ashes of history's most notorious occultist, Aleister Crowley, who referred to himself as "The Beast" and whom the British press once labeled as "The Wickedest Man In The World".
These illustrated readings are from the multi-part prologue, chronicling the strange events that led up to the present day mystery that became the most baffling and, ultimately the most dangerous criminal case that had ever landed on the desk of police detective Brian Kane. Fortunately for him he has the help of the oh-so-sexy (and tough as nails) Special Agent Rowena Ravenwood to help him solve the case. But that's later in the story. For the time being, turn the lights down, the volume up, go full-screen and get your
creepy on. •
KINDLE (U.S.) $2.99 - http://amzn.com/B006J6HRGE
KINDLE (U.K.) £2.64 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006J6HRGE
PAPERBACK (U.S.) $12.95 - http://amzn.com/1478314192
PAPERBACK (U.K.) £9.95 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1478314192
- ASH: RETURN OF THE BEAST -- (A supernatural crime chiller, steeped in occult lore by Gary Val Tenuta)
- ILLUSTRATED AUDIO/VISUAL READINGS FROM ASH: RETURN OF THE BEAST
- WANNA TAKE A RIDE? (5 Twisted Tales from the Files of the Second Chance Limousine Service in one Kindle ebox set)
- THE PRANK (Another Twisted Tale from the Files of the Second Chance Limousine Service
- 1ST AVENUE ANNIE
- THE GOOD LIBRARIAN
- A BITE OUT OF TIME
- OUIJA CALLING ET: Do You Copy?
- Twisted Tales from the Files of the Second Chance Limousine Service: A series of novelettes and novellas. Think "Twilight Zone" with a dark side.
- Gary Val Tenuta: The Epic Interview
- THE PRANK (Another Twisted Tale from the Files of the Second Chance Limousine Service)